Sunday, 10 January 2010

A Journey Of Intrigue; Revisited.

After considering the start point for this project was a very tactile item, I decided that my original final layouts were too clean and clinical and did not evoke the appropriate tone. The original hand written copy had to be cponverted into Helvetica, so the natural progression was for a clinical layout to occur. At the time I didn't see a way to remain true to the tactile nature of the original document, having already tried a handmade method. Since the end of the project, I have re-assessed the layout potential, and create these revised versions.

No comments:

Post a Comment